This year we gave the cemetery sign another face-lift. Working off the "Castle Frankenstein" sign, we lit red Plexiglas from behind using 12v mini- fluorescent tubes. We added some skulls and a couple carriage lights and voila! We also expanded the cemetery by using some Styrofoam tombstones and some bone piles.
This year, we also tried our hand at Bucky skeleton corpsification. We tried two methods with great success. One gives a fresher, rotted/burned look (see the burn victim pict.). The other gives a much more aged look (see the puking skeleton drink fountain picts.). The puking skeleton drink fountain was the hit of our Halloween party that year.